Our independent girl feels even more grown-up now that she's made her way into and (almost) through potty training! Most days she is stellar and stays dry at night too. Way to go sister!
She sure does love that Kindle or "tin-doe" though and will guiltily sneak away to a hiding spot to watch Netflix on it when she knows she's not supposed to.
Summer days bring surprises like a cute froggie in our swimming pool!
She also can't help but kiss and eat (and sometimes bite) her little brother's fingers. They're just so delicious and she loves that little boy up and down. Watch out though Claire, he's almost got teeth and I have a feeling retaliation with a "Charlie bit my finger" moment is just around the corner.
Dress up is fun, especially sticking magic wands up your nose and dancing to Mickey Mouse music on Pandora. Thanks Aunt Keri for the awesomest clothes and this beautiful costume (and future Haloween costume I'm pretty sure)
Free passes to the Zoo from the library are a fun way to spend a Saturday (but just make sure you get there by eight and leave by 11 or you will melt in heat (and humidity right now, yuck!)
Swimming in our pool is so nice this time of year and Claire is getting braver about going under and floating on her back. We all love when dad gets home from school and we all get in the pool together (or he takes them in so I can make dinner! :)
We also love reading lots of books, blocks, play dough, and playing with baby brother. I feel like we've survived the summer relatively well and in a month or so we can go to the park, hike, and generally spend more time outdoors! Yay.
We are so blessed by this bright girl. I love your "yub you mom" and your giggles and how snuggly and affectionate you are. You are a sweet sweet girl Claire!
Such beautiful children. I wonder who their grandma is?
ReplyDelete