Our Thanksgiving in California was so fun and Claire had a blast with her cousins and aunts/uncles (including Porter who she called "Poi") and Gammy/Pops. We took a stroll down Fisherman's Wharf and enjoyed the cool and jacket-y weather that we don't really get much of here in AZ. Shout out to Laura for all the great pics. Thank you!!
Sarah and I are due two weeks apart! Both having boys
We're excited that the Christmas Season is now in full swing. Claire has caught on as she notices lots of "Sansa"'s and has learned how to say a pretty authentic "Ho ho ho" :)
I'm so glad you updated about Thanksgiving with pictures! We were sad we weren't about to come but I guess there are sacrifices we have to make! All these pictures make me miss Monterey so much! Um...and can Claire get any cuter? I think not! Those eyes are killer!
ReplyDelete