I can't wait to hold that beautiful little boy. I knew January would be hard to wait through but thankfully it's been easier because I've felt so good this whole time. My only recent complaints have been waking up super early and not being able to go back to sleep, occasional sciatic nerve tweaks, shortness of breath when sitting and sometimes lying down, and general awkwardness in rolling over, standing up from sitting, etc. It's interesting how much more I realize my physical limitations when I'm lifting and taking care of an almost two year old compared to last time when I would go to work and sit in my desk chair all day.
Speaking of that demanding two year old (not really) - Claire's birthday is next week - the 16th! She is looking so grown-up with her thicker hair and understanding of the world. She loves her doll and stroller from Christmas as well as her play food. At least once daily she points to her little chair and wants me to sit down and play "foo" with her. She pours the milk and juice and picks out food for me to eat. She has such an angelic spirit and the other day a lady stopped me to say Claire was "the most beautiful child she had ever seen". How flattering and of course we couldn't agree more. :) She also moved to a big girl bed last week and has done perfect (except for occasional delayed falling asleep during nap times - too many distractions when you can get out of bed and play with your drawer of shoes).
Christian is doing more crowns and molds and all that other stuff that will prepare him to work on actual patients this summer! We're excited for his 3rd year schedule.
Claire was obsessed with "Sansa" and snowmen this year. She still asks where he is and wants to watch Santa movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment