Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jellybean/Spring Shedding

Here's some new pics of our easter jellybean. Can't wait until she can hold an easter basket find eggs next year!






Roll over!


Photo by Anna Jeffries


So, I'd heard that you shed a lot of hair after giving birth, but in the month or two after I had Claire, I was surprised that my head was still holding on to its pregnancy-induced volume. However in the last couple weeks, bam! Handfuls in the shower, strands everywhere after blow-drying, and the constant picking of hair off my clothes, the carpet, etc. Sorry if loose hair grosses you out, but I need some hope. For those of you with experience, when does it end?? At this rate I'll be bald by Memorial Day.


The following people may look great bald, but I don't think I'm one of them:





3 comments:

  1. Stephanie Claire is so adorable! You guys need to come over for dinner and games sometime very soon. We will miss you when you leave for Arizona. I didn't know that losing your hair was a side effect of nursing. I'm sure it won't last forever. Jean Luc Picard is hot, so maybe it can work for you? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I'm afraid I can't offer much hope, because I didn't experience that after giving birth! Usually when I brush my hair, blow dry ,etc. I "shed" normally, but I experienced no surge in the amount that was shed after having the baby. I'm sure you won't be bald!! :) Just hang in there! Hope it passes quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to scare you, but my hair fell out from about months 3-6 after Jonah was born. Now I have a bunch of wispy hair that's growing back in and looks like I cut a few random bangs. Got to love the post prego hair. My sisters call it "The Great Falling-Out". I'm sure your hair still looks beautiful, so don't worry, although I know how annoying it is to see all that's falling out in the shower.

    ReplyDelete