Last fall I went through a three day training to become a certified Child Passenger Safety (CPS) technician (aka: car seat installation nerd) I learned so much great car seat information which became especially relevant as I had a baby coming my way. On the heels of the recent updated American Academy of Pediatrics car seat recommendations, I wanted to mention how much I love child passenger safety and how much I'd love to answer any questions you have on the topic. Confused on what seat to use or when to switch to a new one? Don't know how to get your car seat to lock in tight with the seat belt? Car seat tipping at a weird angle? Feel free to ask me any time - I'd love to help! In fact, there's a car seat check point the afternoon of May 7th at RC Willey in Orem. More than 80% of parents install car seats incorrectly - Come and have your seat checked by a professional for free! You can also find a local inspection station anywhere in the US by going here.
Haha, it would be ideal if I had a picture of her happy and content in her seat, but the reality is they sometimes would rather not be in it! With patience and consistency we can make sure our kids always ride safely. Kids: We do it out of love - we promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment