Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My man, the saver

My husband is a super-saver. Undergrad debt? None. Dental school debt? None. He actually would make money on his text books at BYU by getting them cheap and selling them after the semester. He gets creative to save money and really likes the game of doing it. I like saving too, don't get me wrong, but the convenience of doing it the easy way is very tempting and the hassle of keeping track of all your deals isn't as much fun for me. I get to reap the rewards of his work but I'm learning from him along the way too. Our friend Bobby is very much into this whole savings game too and him and Christian keep each other updated on the latest credit card cash bonus or Amazon deal out there. To share his tips, Christian started a blog: mythirteencents.blogspot.com. Named such because thirteen was the lowest value blog URL that was available. So it looks like his two cents are worth more than he thought :) You'll learn a thing or two there but if you have your own tips to share, please do so on his blog. 

I am sooo lucky to be married to such a hard-working, responsible guy. In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, may you all find savings like pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. And to add to the heart-warmingness take a look at this smiling baby. So yummy.








 First time on a jog with them both


1 comment: