Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The very latest

Clarkey is growing. Every once in a while I look at his hand and wonder if it has doubled in size since his birth - or the other day we noticed a double chin (little, but still there :) He also smiled at us right around four weeks. I love seeing the clarity that grows in their eyes every day at this age. He is discovering the world and it is so rewarding to see.




 


Claire and her "guckies"

 We tried out the Bumbo for the first time. He was doing great for a while then...

 ...sitting upright just got to be way too much work. Don't worry, we won't let him fall out.

4 comments:

  1. He is one CUTE baby!!! How do you guys do it??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture--so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of Clark in the bumbo are cute! They remind me of a picture we took of Jonah as a baby. I showed Jonah a bunch of pictures of him as a baby and he kept thinking I was holding baby Clark! Hope you're doing good Steph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went back and looked at Jonah's baby pics on your blog and wow! They do look a lot alike. I think it's their head shape and something around the eyes. How cool to have a cousin twin!

      Delete