Friday, March 22, 2013

I've been spam attacked - going private!

Have any of you ever started getting a barrage of spam comments? Ones that sound computer-generated and don't make sense and are usually inappropriate? Well I've been attacked with them so I'm taking it as a sign to finally go private. Will this stop the spamming? Let me know if you want to be added to the list of viewers! And in the future if your permission to view has expired, never hesitate to ask me again to grant you access (steph.raleigh@gmail.com)

Let me know guys in the comments or an email, thanks!!! On to more important news, well-behaved Claire has started to engage in some typical two-year-old behaviors including:

 Coloring on herself and clothing and ripping up library book pages into little pieces and then crumpling them up during naptime. However she is becoming better in-tune to other's feelings and tells me "no cry mom" when I express frustration or annoyance at things.


 Looking at herself in the mirror. She loved that she could hold Clark like this

My kids!

13 comments:

  1. Add me, of course! kristenbennion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be weird to be added to that list since we've never met? I knew Christian in Utah and its fun to see your family grow. My husband is in dental school at u of l so I feel like we're kind of on the same page (minus you being in an awesome house instead of an apt, having amazing Arizona weather instead of bi-polar Kentucky, and of course you guys being debt free in school as opposed to our almost half a mil in debt after school) haha it's cool if it'd be weird. If not I'd love to be added Nikki.r.solomon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! I'll add you. I follow a number of people who I've never met. Good luck in dental school!!

      Delete
  3. Me, me! We've loved following along with your darling family! mandyloohoo2 at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me! julielbagley@gmail.com (there's an L between julie and bagley) and juliebrown714@gmail.com. Thanks! Your kids are too cute. Can't wait for Autumn's 2 year old stage. And Clark is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us! I'll email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to keep reading your blog! katie.hmr@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like in on the following fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add me! Bummer about the spam comments! Hope things are going well for you guys in AZ! We still miss you! Keep on posting so we can stay up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, please! This is such a good move, there are way too many weirdos out there! mandyloohoo2 at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete