Monday, February 20, 2012

Claire's Room


Finally it is done (at least for now)

Made tissue pom poms from one of many tutorials on Pinterest. The things in her room are a collection of things from my own life mixed with second-hand items mixed with a couple new things (frame and curtains). It feels good to see it all come together.

The figurines are from my mom and dad when I was one year-old. The framed print is from Sugarfresh and the letter C was made by my friend Kari. The floating shelves were from a yard sale and then spray-painted.


The print above the dresser was made by yours truly. I saw a similar one on Pinterest and thought "I can do that!" I downloaded a font I liked from dafont.com and spaced stuff out on MS Publisher. I printed at Kinkos for $2.00. And of course she's too little for that big bed so she's still in her trusty pack n' play. Don't know when we'll be getting a crib - it's too darn convenient and Claire does just fine in it.


Claire is loving her books lately. She'll open them up and start doing the actions or sounds from her favorites.

                                     
"Hey mom! I need your attention"


 Her classic cheesy grin



With her baby and one of her favorite books - Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I've almost got it memorized.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! What a lucky little girl to have such a stylin, put-together room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! Want to design one for Max?? And congrats on your half-marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The name sign? Because I totally would!

      Delete
  3. Love the room and the wall color. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute room but even cuter baby girl! I love it Stephanie, thanks for including links to some of your craftiness. I'll have to check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete