So, almost every season of ABC's The Bachelor(ette) I tell myself how I will not watch. Sleazy, silly stuff. But then as soon as I watch one episode I'm hooked. I especially get a kick out of lame-o bachelors like Brad (Come to me now please). So, I perked up when I came across this online series:
However, these people are more than lame-o, the last bachelor and his pick were pretty awesome! (And the first bachelorette's pick is totally my friend's cousin! Shout out to you Angela!) Not to mention it is quite a bit more wholesome. And hats off to its success - two seasons in it already has almost as much romantic success as ABC's version. The first season's couple recently got married and another could be one in the works. So, if you want a little (or long) entertainment break, check this out. The new season starts soon.

Haha! Small world! I'm a HUGE fan, too . . . obviously! ;) I recommend the first season.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about this! Makes me want to watch some....is it just the blog or do they air it on tv or somewhere else?
ReplyDeleteI am just like you...i always say I am done and I keep going back. I saw this before and it perked my intrest but can you watch episodes or you just read them? How does it work?
ReplyDeleteSo, just follow the blog. They post videos as they go. Right now they have a bunch of application videos for the next bachelorette. You can watch them and voting opens next week. Then some time after that they'll start showing the dates. If anyone has been a follower and knows if it works differently let me know. You can watch all the past videos/dates/etc by clicking back the archive.
ReplyDelete