First off, I apologize for such a lag in posting. I feel I have some good excuses:
1. Starting to work a little again
2. Trip to my family's old hometown of Hermiston, Oregon to visit our many special friends there
3. Getting a family multimedia slideshow put together for a Raleigh-Furse family reunion this summer (more on that soon).
4. Planning a trip to AZ to look for a new place.
5. Family coming to town (John and Ida are here now!)
So, lots going on but that lends itself to lots of good blog posts, so they'll be coming. Another fun thing that happened lately:
My mom recently gave us a free photo shoot with friend and photographer Evelyn Nelson. The pictures were taken this last week and a sneak peek is now on her blog! Check it out. The rest will be coming in a couple weeks! :) :) I love our baby muchisimo. Can't get enough.

oh wow Stephanie those pictures are beautiful!! Claire is beautiful! so smiley! and i love her swimsuit! :)
ReplyDelete