Monday, December 7, 2009

You are hereby called to serve in the......

MEXICO CHIHUAHUA MISSION!

Yes, my younger brother David just got his mission call to Mexico - how exciting! He got the call last Wed. or Thursday but sister Sammie was in California at the Footlocker West Cross County Race. She was heartbroken that we'd open it up without her so we waited until she got back on Sunday night to open up the call. Grandma Johnson, Aunt Julie, and cousin Michael Anne were there as well.


I was especially excited because I went on a study abroad to Mexico and love the language, culture, and people. If you want to see the excitement for yourself, here's the video!



1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!!! I didn't even know he had turned in papers. I didn't even know he was that old!!!!! OH MY HECK! Thats awesome! Tell him CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete