Sunday, May 11, 2014

Easter

This spring in AZ has been beautiful!! So much cooler than it usually is. Just perfect weather, even now at the end of May. I know the seemingly-permanent heat is around the corner so I'm savoring our spring. These pics remind me of our happy Easter we had (and our second-to-last one here). It's becoming real and bittersweet - we're almost done with this chapter in our lives.


Clarkie loves animal books! He also loves to say uh-oh, hot, duck, dog, dad, pleeese (but only sometimes as he prefers to screech his request for more food) and ceeroh (cereal), but no mom...yet


"Baby, play with me?" is Claire's continuous request to Clark. He responds well and they spend many hours chasing and laughing and wrestling. Only recently has Clark started to scream his frustrations and disagreements which has led to a lot more conflict management but overall they are so sweet together.


An attempt at Easter pics.

I think the teaching of the true meaning of Easter sunk in deeper this year with Claire. When I asked her if she wanted to say something to her Gammy in a text that Easter week she said, "I wud (love) you. Come back soon. Jesus Christ be alive. Come back tomorrow. Jesus Christ, amen"


Christian's school's awesome egg hunt.




I'm not usually a fan of the Easter Bunny but we decided to see if the kids liked it since he was there at the Easter egg hunt. They had no complaints. Clark even ran back to him as we were trying to go. Thankfully the bunny was not a creepy experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment