Claire built a marshmallow and toothpick creation
Christian painted the house! All by himself while I watched the kiddos (still some touch-up to do, but I am impressed with his hard work. He is also redoing the patio and pool surfaces by himself right now too!)
Free culture passes to the zoo. Good thing I took the pic when i did, because some hanky-panky between these two teenage orangutans started right after I took this picture. I non-chalantly ushered my family outta there to avoid the awkwardness around the other adults in the room...
Birthday time!! This sweet boy turned ONE on the 21st and Claire turned three on the 16th.
The Gilbert Temple open house was so awesome! We love the temple and can't wait until our temple is done sometime this fall.
Hiking date
Lots of time in our backyard is awesome!
Sometimes it's fun to dress up and pretend it's cold! Ha!

Well, some mornings it actually is chilly, so they bundled up for a run

Well, some mornings it actually is chilly, so they bundled up for a run










No comments:
Post a Comment