West Coast FL: Tampa Bay - Clearwater Beach. Coming here was a flashback to 2009 when Christian met me out there while I was at a public health conference, shortly after we got married.
Oh and did we mention Gammy and Porter came out for a couple days with us? They are awesome. We went on a dolphin excursion with them. It was pretty amazing. Look at these pics!

Claire was dead tired on that dolphin ride and ended up crying a lot and then finally conked out on my lap
Some sweet ladies were giggling with delight at little Clark. He wasn't so sure about them though...
Legoland





One of our favorite things was the walk through some gardens that Legoland was built around. And this tree!!:



Our engagement spot, built in Legos
By the end of the day, this was our child. Time to go back to the hotel:

Sea World! Even after watching Black Fish I still (mostly) like Sea World



She started out brave, but then I think we pushed it too far by going on a ride a little too scary. She has been extra cautious since.
We got to spend some fun time with the Marriotts when we got back to Utah. Claire LOVED being with those girl cousins! They got quite comfortable with each other - I went downstairs and found Liv just loungin' on Claire's lap as they watched a movie. So cute.


Oh and I love Claire's random photo shoots:
Captures a whole new angle of life, doesn't it?





No comments:
Post a Comment