Now that Christian is back into the routine of school and Claire and I are too, looking back we can't believe how long and fun our summer break was! Lake Powell was August's highlight. We camped and boated with friends and thankfully Claire was relatively wonderfully behaved!
Before we left, we realized Claire isn't too big for the sink!
Claire loved rolling in the sand and thus ended up with a sandbox on her scalp.
Bocce ball on the beach
Some of our wonderful friends and their family that made the trip down.
Sadly I have no pictures of time on the boat, but that's where we spent 85% of our daytime. The boat's canopy and the breeze made the 95 degree weather bearable and the water was perfect! Tubing, boogie boarding and wake-boarding were so fun - even for a pregnant lady! We had such a wonderful summer but we're ready for fall now - bring it on!
Great post! I miss Arizona..
ReplyDelete