Here is the family slideshow I created for the Furse/Raleigh reunion a couple weeks ago. It was an emotional and spiritual process for me. I love my aunts, uncles, and cousins so much and know that it is possible for us to be a family forever!
Thank you so very much for this beautiful gift. Every time I watch it I get teary-eyed. The first time you shared it with me I could not stop the tears from pouring out. Thank you. Thank you.
I know how much you love looking at family pictures so I am sure this was right down your alley! Good job Steph!
ReplyDeleteWow so touching! Thanks for sharing the slideshow. I'm sure they are happy in heaven and can't wait to meet you someday. See you tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for this beautiful gift. Every time I watch it I get teary-eyed. The first time you shared it with me I could not stop the tears from pouring out. Thank you. Thank you.
ReplyDelete