Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun

Well, fun except for the sleepy night-time feedings. But time does fly once that baby is outside of you. The two weeks prior to birth - an eternity. Two weeks since - I feel like I'm in a weird time-warp. Babies do that to you I guess. Here's her progression over the last two weeks:


Just days old. One floppy, squishy little bundle of baby

Features are still soft and hard to define

Uncle Matt with niece Claire

Her face is finally starting to mold into its own unique little self

This is who our Claire is today!

I try to remind myself to enjoy the journey - every moment. I'll someday miss the sweet smell, innocent eyes and tiny mouth that make up our infant, but it's fun to see who's she's becoming too.


5 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Claire is gorgeous. :) Don't worry about sleepy night time feedings, they are your special time with your precious girl! :) Love the pic of Matt with Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!
    Addi & I just spent the morning watching old family videos, mostly of her as a baby. Boy the time does fly & they sure get big & all grown up SOOOO FAST!!
    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, she is so beatufiul. Who do you guys think she looks like? I love her big eyes! How about a family photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie! I love the one of her with the hat. She looks smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's beautiful! i think she looks like grandpa chris and her mama.

    ReplyDelete