It's a girl!!!! Wow, we are ecstatic. First hearing the heartbeat made it real, now it's gone up another level. My placenta is currently located on the front (anterior) wall of the uterus so it's been cushioning her kicks a little, but I do feel a dozen or more strong ones every day. I'll feel more and more over the coming weeks.
We already think she's beautiful. Take a look!

This shows her spine and cute little legs folded up in front of her.

A profile shot

We even got the 3D machine at the hospital! They're so skinny at only 20 weeks that the view isn't quite as good and the cord was in the way. It doesn't show her nose, but look at her cute mouth and chin!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYippeee!!! I second that, girls are great :) & Yes, she is very pretty <3 Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a cute profile. We are so excited you're having a girl!!!
ReplyDelete