So, I just started the seventh and final installation in the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. To the horror of most die-hard fans, I did not even complete the sixth book (which made the end of the movie extra exciting) and did not join in the reading festivities when book seven came out two summers ago. Why you ask? I have no idea why!! I really liked the other books but for some reason I could not motivate myself to continue at the rate of everyone else. Yet, watching the most recent movie left me wanting more (where in the heck are all those horcruxes?!) and thus motivated me to get the book from my family and to read on my own. I have had to carefully avoid spoilers from my siblings and husband (he didn't read it but got all the gritty details from the fam) but I still don't know what's going to happen and I'm so excited to find out!What about you? Are you a die-hard fan, simple movie follower, or none of the above? How did book seven compare to the rest?
No comments:
Post a Comment