
Yes, after after a long hiatus we are back! And we are married! Life is so good and a month has flown by. Here's a little itinerary of our last month's world tour:
May 23 Wedding- Mt. Timpanogos Temple
May 24 Las Vegas, NV
May 29 Fresno, CA
June 4-8 Hermiston, OR
June 18-21 Clearwater Beach, FL
It was a wonderful, whirlwind month but it's so good to be back in our new little home and start a normal routine. We are so excited for July but before we move on, let's look back at the highlights of our travels:
WEDDING!
The day was lovely. Everything went smoothly with no horror stories to report (the worst thing was probably the rain, but it started promptly at the end of the reception, so we had a quick clean-up and no lingering guests!) The ceremony was beautiful and all of our families were there to share the day with us - it couldn't have gone more perfect :) :) Thank you to all who were able to make it!! We really really appreciate your support and love. Facebook will highlight the majority of our wedding pictures soon, but here are some of our favorites:











Gorgeous pictures! Wow, it's been a month already, that is crazy!! Glad you are home & had a lot of fun too.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I can't wait to see them all. You're gorgeous (both of you)!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! They are so great! YOu are beautiful! Im glad everything went well. Congratulations again.
ReplyDeleteSo Beautiful! I love your pictures! I'm so happy for you two! Can't wait to see more pics. :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie, I found your blog again from Ida's page and I hope to keep in touch! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You guys make a hansom couple :) How is the married life! I'm glad you found an apartment you felt good about-that was a nightmare for Tim and me.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a stunning bride you are! Seriously, you could be a wedding magazine model! And a GORGEOUS dress...perfect for you! And of course, you two make a very cute couple. Can't wait to keep updated on your life as newlyweds. What a fun, memorable time experiencing holidays and "firsts" during your new life together...congrats!
ReplyDelete