Saturday, April 11, 2009

What you've all been waiting for...

Engagement pictures!! Yes - we're in love, we're in love, and we don't care who knows it! :)






















6 comments:

  1. Love them! Love them! Austin and I are really excited for the 2 of you! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, Christian, These pictures are awesome! I especially love the old sepia looking one on the bridge, it looks cool & I love the way Christian's eyes seem so brilliant, they are practically the same color as your blouse Stephanie!!! Very nice. Counting down the days yet? :) You two are very photogenic & especially nice looking together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some awesome pictures, you two look fantastic together. You could pick any combination of pictures, and they'd look wonderful. Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great photos! You definitely ARE IN LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so fun. I like them all too but I think I like the second to last one the best. I cant decide. I cant wait to see you. Its been a while. Hope you are having fun getting everything ready for your big day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got your announcement today. CUTE!! I am looking forward to seeing you this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete